Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some pictures

I need to clear some photos off of my phone, so here they are.


This first is of a dead moose I saw on the road to Heber. I knew it was dead, because this was the second day that I saw it, but it was so big, that I still didn't get too close to it, for fear that it would suddenly jump up and eat me.
I must have an irrational fear of dead moose.


These next pictures are from a project that Sohm Photografx is working on, a catholic church in West Jordan.







If you want to get aerial photographs, but you can't afford a helicopter or don't know how to use one, you can just use a blimp.

It's interesting how Barnes and Noble arranges its books sometimes.




I don't know if Larry would be insulted, amused, or flattered to see a rack of his book next to a bunch of copies of "Twice Tempted By A Rogue".

Maybe it's targeted to bored suburban couples, with perfect selections for husband and wife.

Makes sense because this was at the Fort Union Barnes and Noble.

No comments: